Thursday, March 28, 2013

Introduction

Hello my dear readers. Thank you for taking time to be on this site.This site was created to journal my new life adventure - to become an Immigrant of Cagayan de Oro City.

This blog site will be my journal in all of my adventures and misadventures in the City of Golden Friendship. This site will feature travels since Cagayan de Oro is the gateway to Northern Mindanao. Main topic of course will be the Eats, Chows and lots of eats. Restaurants, resorts, or just a simple eatery joint as long as I'm there to eat, sleep and travel. from time to time I'll also feature my life adventures in Love, Life and Business. In short, this blog genre will be Food, Travel, Personal and Lifestyle.

Thank you once again for visiting my site and please do visit again and again, as the Visayans say "balik-balik ra"


kisses