Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Kefir Life

28 March 2014
CGY Fit
Sports Zone Compound
Tomas Saco st., Nazareth
Cagayan de Oro City

I was here for the grand opening of the CGY Fit, its a fully loaded fitness gym for all. While waiting for the event to start, I found this bottles in the fridge that looks like yummy milk drink.


Our host told us that this drink is a meal in itself. It can nourish our body before and after (intense) workout or activities. She gave us a sample before and after our boxing basic session. I can really feel it works, I don't have this dizzy or sleepy feeling after work out unlike before.

It comes in four flavors : Original / unflavored; Mango; Double Chocolate and; Buko Pandan. I like the Buko Pandan and Double Chocolate flavors. It's sour (which is natural in a fermented drink or food right) and yogurt-like taste. For more info go to CGY Fit so that you'll see for yourself how it work for you.