Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bon Appetea is Now Open to Serve

18 July 2014
Bon Appetea
G/f South Concourse
Limketkai Mall

Bon Appetea - a revolution in tea - is now open to serve us milk tea lovers in South Concourse (near Rotonda) of the Limketkai Mall.


In less than a few minutes of opening, crowd turned customers and they all love it. Their bestseller is Nirvana - Assam Black Tea and Wintermelon but being the chocoholic, I ordered Dutch Dream - Assam Black Tea and Dark Chocolate. I paired it with Belgian Chocolate Waffle Sandwich. Sorry I dont have a very appetizing photo of my meal.


They are not only intro milk teas, they also have fries and waffles. So come one come all mga higala to Bon Appetea. Lastly, I recommend their "Monster Combo" for those big tea drinkers.


#####

Follow Bon Appetea's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bonappcdo