Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Journey for Urban Life Awards 2014: Introduction and Teaser

For the upcoming days, I'll blog about the my culinary experience in the Search for Cagayan de Oro's Best Food Categories in the Urban Life Awards 2014.

I was tapped by a local newspaper - the Mindanao Gold Star Daily - to be one of their judges for food Categories namely: Best Burger; Best CDO Delicacy; Best Pizza; Best Filipino Cuisine; and Best Dessert.


One by one, I'll share to you the nominees and my personal experience as a (first time) judge for a culinary event. It is also my first to be part of a Food Tour so brace food flooding.

As early as now, I would like to share my fullest gratitude to the Urban Life Team : Ms. Cathy, Sir Choco, Ms. Aicy and Sir Dave for this wonderful experience.

One strike off my Bucket List.