Friday, March 20, 2015

Things I love about Apple Tree Resort and Hotel

I've been to Apple Tree resort and Hotel for many times now. Their rejuvenation and shifting gears paved way to great things to come. As I look excitingly forward to their new offers and surprises, let me share what I enjoyed from their hospitality.

The beach

Of course, a resort is not a resort without the beach.

Macalajar Bay
Even though that it is a public domain, they have detailed security for clients' safety.

Swimming Pools

There are times that the waves are not good. There are times also that we don't want the salty water, that is why it is tempting to be on the pool.

Infinity Pool
They have two swimming pools. I like the infinity pool because its not too deep and not too shallow, that's 3 feet to 5 feet. There is a lifeguard on duty too.

FOOD!

Their seafood and everything grilled are superb! oh so yummy!!!! and I also recommend their best seller, Maruya with Langka Sauce.

Maruya with Langka Sauce
Breaded banana fritters that is so crunchy and (not so) sweet. Together with the jackfruit sauce makes it a very good tandem. How I wish they will offer the sauce in jars.

Clean and Spacious Rooms

They have Three Room Class : Deluxe; Lanai; and Suite.

Leticia Suite
All rooms have: fully-furnished and fully-air conditioned; mini-fridge (except deluxe); hot and cold shower complete with basic toiletries (and dental kits for suite rooms); 32 inch Flat Screen Cable TV; Wi-Fi; and my personal favorite, the coffee-making facility - coffee, cups, electric kettle.

I'll be sharing what's inside the rooms in a few days.

Courteous, Friendly and Accommodating Staff

Every guest are well-pampered with their smiles, sweet voices and prompt service from the moment they step in until they bid good byes. I never hesitate to ask for their assistance.

Front Desk

So every time I seek tranquil time or bask on the beach and have a dip on the pool, I go to Apple Tree Resort and Hotel.


For more information on Apple Tree Resort and Hotel,
call : (63 8822) 735-411 or (63 88) 555-0003
email : fantasticescape@appletreeresortcdo.com
website: appletreeresortcdo.com