Monday, August 17, 2015

My First Dibs in Red Nectar Cafe

12 August 2015

I was invited to the opening of Red Nectar Cafe last 8th of August 2015. Sadly, I only read the invitation three days after - I really hate others folder that cant be read on tablet. That is why i hurried to visit their cafe.

Red Nectar Cafe is located in Corrales Street gate of Xavier University Gym.Specializing on juicing fruits and veggies - which they call pure nectar. They also serve pasta dishes, sandwiches, salads, coffee, and waffles. 

For the opening week (Aug 8 to 15) they offered P88 promo on a selected drink/dish on a selected date. As for me, I got a chance to get the Iced Choco Dino last Aug 12 for only 88 pesos. its a chocomilk drink with choco syrup and ice quenching my thirst on a hot day.



The ambiance is great for both students and professionals. the seats are comfy and great for me who do online work for hours. This place is definitely for health buffs and coffee lovers.

Cant wait for to visit them again. hope it could be soon.