Tuesday, September 08, 2015

My First Dibs at Simple Joys Bakery and Cafe

The first time I heard about Simple Joys Bakery and Cafe is when a good on-line friend, which is a good travel and fashion blogger, sent me a personal message inviting us to try their new shop. As days go by, our (my wife and I) friends started to post their pictures and awesome stories about the cafe. So, until one day, out of the blue, after our visit at our house developer, we decided to have snacks at this simple and cute shop.


Simple Joys Bakery and Cafe is located in the middle of the block of Burgos-JR Borja-Capistrano streets. A simple yet cute shop that serves cakes, cupcakes, breads, pasta and coffee. Their best sellers are Ensaymada, Baked Ziti and Spaghetti Salsa Rosa. They also accept made to order cakes. Since we came unprepared we shared Baked Ziti and Choco Cupcake.


I love both we ordered. The ziti is great! Creamy and cheesy. The cupcake has the right amount of sweetness and the ganache is so wonderful. We will really go back for some more. I hope that time the best selling ensaymada is available.