Saturday, December 03, 2016

Apple Tree Resort and Hotel's 3rd Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony

Apple Tree Resort and Hotel (ATRH), Misamis Oriental's and Metro CdeO's Premier Resort and Hotel, held its 3rd Christmas tree lighting ceremony last December 1st. The event started with a (catholic) Holy Mass then a VTR of their employees sharing their most memorable Christmas memory. Ms. Bjanesha Manigsaca Emphasis, ATRH General Manager shared thru her opening remarks the value of women not only during Christmas season but also in our lifetime. At the end of her speech, the ATRH Christmas tree was unveiled while selected employee render a dance 'salute' to women.


ATRH theme for this year's yuletide season is "empowering women" as they advocates the stop of violence on women and children. Their tree is composed of four clustered tree that resembles a skirt and on top of each tree is a lighted mannequin covered in lace.



For me, their tree tell me that the women is the star not only for this yuletide season but also in our life time. Women are our guiding light in our darkness (night). I also reflected the role of women in my life: my mom who raised me into a man i am today; my sisters that taught me to understand and respect other women, my aunts who taught me how to become a family man, and of course my wife who help me in every step in our married life. They really deserve a "salute".