Sunday, July 09, 2017

VIP and Media Event for the Opening of Uniqlo CdeO

28 July 2017
Event Center
SM CDO Downtown Premier


After my lunch at Spicy Elements, I went to the ground floor for the VIP and Media Event for the opening of Uniqlo CdeO, which is conveniently located at the Osmena entrance of SM CDO Downtown Premier.



VIPs and Media personalities had the first dibs of Uniqlo's wide variety of choices for kids and kids at heart.


Uniqlo CdeO is the 40th Store here in the Philippines, the 4th in Mindanao (I hope I'm not mistaken) and the first here in Northern Mindanao. Last June 30th, the store opened to the public as graced by Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach. From then on until July 13th, enjoy their opening sale as they lowered their prices on selected items.

For more photos of this event, please visit my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Agent112778dotcom/ .. and while you are there, pls do like and follow my page thanks thanks thanks..